The object of Sevens is to be the first player to play all of their cards.
- The player with the seven of clubs starts the game.
- The player to the left follows with the six of clubs, the eight of clubs, or the seven of another suit.
- The players to the left follow with the rank of clubs below, the rank of clubs above, or the rank of another suit where the same rank of clubs has already been played.
- If a player cannot play, the player to the right may give that player up to 5 cards.
- The hand ends when a player has played all of their cards.
- The game ends when a player has over 500 points.
- The lowest score wins.